In our first installment, I’d just started on this cowl. I’m about a day or two behind where I’m supposed to be in the knit-a-long but have made plenty of progress since that time.
The pattern was a good choice for the yarn. It’s always a toss up with the variegated types of yarn but over time, I’ve gotten much better at figuring out if a pattern is a good choice for that type of yarn.
I had to tink back a row. It was painful. I did not want to rip back 318 stitches of fingering weight yarn but it had to be done. In case you’re curious: I didn’t rip the row back while drinking. I’ve learned that drinking and correcting knitting mistakes are best left alone for me. I can do one or the other but not both unless I don’t care about what the results look like later.
The stitch definition looks great. I’m very satisfied with it.
Looking forward to finishing it later this month. There’s a good chance I’ll be finishing this on a plane.